Welcome to Tailor-Made Au Pairs
We specialize in Placements and Training
At Tailor-made Au Pairs we cater for the needs of both the families as well as the Au Pair.
Tailor-made Au Pairs began after the owner having previously been an au pair herself, and after studying child psychology majoring in play therapy, realised the significance of having suitable Au Pairs within families.
Au Pairs provide support and are an enormous help to the family, they impact on the upbringing of the children and provide relief for busy families while benefiting the children with individual attention.
Tailor-made Au Pairs take pride in placing Au Pairs that fulfill each family’s tailored requirements. We strongly believe that the right Au Pair can add value to your little one’s life by providing good stimulation, care and support when you are unable to be there.
We provide a stress free service, linking the right Au Pair to the right family.
Benefits of having an Au Pair
- CPR and First Aid Training courses available
- Client visits (if required)
- Personally interviewing and screening all our au pairs
- Providing basic training to the au pair
- Excellent post-placement service
- Providing weekly support and communication to the family as well as the au pair during the probation period
- Baby-sitting services for evenings and weekends
- Domestic workers and Nanny placements
- Assisting the family with an employment contract between family and au pair
- Stability and structure in your child’s life, as an au pair usually commits to the family on a long term basis
- Undivided and personal attention to your child every day
- Children are stimulated on their level with educational activities (which we also provide)
- Safe transportation for your child
- Assisting your child with homework, assignments or projects if needed
For more information on becoming an Au Pair, or hiring an Au Pair please contact Allison.
Phone: 082 922 8037
Fax: 086 275 4317